Tales from Mod Meat 07 Tales from Mod Meat 07

I cried so hard

I cried because of the sheer talent and creativity this flash brings to Newgrounds. It touched me in ways that would make grown men cry.

A beautiful job.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

The Fairy Clock Parents The Fairy Clock Parents

^-^

An awesome piece of Flash, done with painstaking precision and awesomeness. :)
It does not really help that I'm credited. I like being special.

KEEP ME INFORMED ON FUTURE FLASH PROJECTS!

BellClock responds:

I will. When worthy.

Hey Newgrounds Hey Newgrounds

Wewt!

Lol, I made special thanks. ^-^ Second on the list, YEAH! <3

Anyways, an hour of worthwhile entertainment that sums up the BBS, I'd have to say.
More, plzkthxbai.

SeizureDog responds:

<3 :)

Thicker Than Water Thicker Than Water

Reminds me so much of something..

Like Calvin and Hobbes. Phenomenal piece of work, I must say. Nonetheless, it seems like you have a pretty dysfunctional family. Your work is adorable, but so deep. Like Calvin and Hobbes.
Are you sure you're not Bill Watterson in disguise??? *shifty eyes*
Perfect work, can't wait to see more.

Alive Alive

Wow...

That was amazingly deep. I thought you did a very good job on this...pure masterpiece is what it is. One question- Where is the last song from?? It's seriously bugging me...@_@

AloneInTheDark responds:

merci! Thomas Newman - Any Other Name

The Dreamer The Dreamer

That was definitely one of a kind...

And I wouldn't be surprised if you got Daily Feature or something of a high prestige for this. It was nice how everything seemed to flow. The song seemed to fit in a dreamlike quality, something you'd probably hear in dreams in an example like this flash. I liked the designs of the characters, and the characters themselves. A wonderful job. Congrats, and good luck on seeing future flashes of this quality.
-Jade

Pongo dsnt play guitars Pongo dsnt play guitars

Why doesn't Pongo play guitars?

Good claymation..except I was really...REALLY confuzzled...>_< Oh well.

Mario &amp;amp; The Wiggler Mario & The Wiggler

YAY!!!

Yay for Disturbed! And Mario!! AND THE GOOMBAHS!!! Hooray!! It was good! ^-^ Now..lemme continue to bask in the song of Disturbed..

Banana Phone Live action Banana Phone Live action

Lol..some funky stuff there..^-^

Yay for Bananaphone! I will NEVER get tired of it! Nice taking it for live action. Good job for the three who starred in it. HOORAY!!! Happy bananular dreams!
-Does anyone have the lyrics to the song???-

The-EXP responds:

have fun...wierdo...

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

This was a really good Flash

that protrays the truth of it all. If only it actually happened (sigh, the world would be a better place if it did..the arrests of the Bush administration, not 911 in all). Oh well, this was a really smooth and accurate flash, good voices, and clear message. I like it a lot. I can't wait to see more from you.